If you are building, or converting/refurbishing, a residential property then you will need a ten year warranty. Such a warranty provides important cover that will be looked for by purchasers, lenders and conveyancing solicitors.
We are able to look at a wide range of potential warranties for you with various providers, helping to ensure that you obtain a competitive policy that meets your requirements. We can still help, even if the property is already competed.
It is important to choose the right warranty with the right insurer and the right mortgage lender approvals, so let us guide you through the process.
Please contact us and we will be happy to help you.
BLG strive to remove the stress from finding the most appropriate residential warranties and insurance products and completed housing warranties are a product we have a great deal of experience with. The process of obtaining retrospective building warranties can be broken down into six steps:
- Request Completed Housing quotes from BLG
- Comparable market quotations provided
- Payment of survey fees and deposit premium
- Survey undertaken once full plan/specification check by surveyor
- Existing defects noted and either rectified or excluded from cover
- Policy issued